End of a chapter

02:37



I have officially graduated with a diploma!

It was a day filled with lots of happiness. My parents and aunts took time off to attend my graduation, and Axel woke up super early to attend too even though his session was the last while mine was the first. So thankful there were extra tickets on that day, otherwise only my parents will be able to attend. Not to forget Josephine who came to look for me with flowers she bought.

3 years passed by in a flash. I remember vividly how the first day of school was like. Poly is definitely my favorite school life so far. I've met many people, created lots of memories and laughed way too much.

It's also where I believe I grew a lot. I've learned with friendships, it's quality over quantity. I've learned people come and go in life, it's hard but I've learned how to live with it and move on. Most importantly, I've learned to surround myself with positive energy. It's important to stay away from negative people as they affect your mood and thinking, which affects you as a whole person. After I start to surround myself with mostly positive people, it definitely makes me a much happier person and have a positive attitude towards most things. During times when I'm starting to feel negative, the positive vibes my friends rub off on me helps me to look at the positive side again which is when things starts to get better again.

I miss school so much, especially now that I have stepped into the corporate life. I'm starting to see how "real" the world is. How to deal with things, people and problems are very different. However I believe what I'm going through now will help me in many ways, especially on how to survive in the "real" world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe