Phase

13:54

Top from Butteredgun, Shorts from Pull and Bear, Sandals, Cap and Sling Bag from Bangkok

I'm finally back filling up this space. I've been back from Bangkok for about 3 weeks and started working after, so I didn't really had the time to blog. As much as I want to blog about my trip as soon as possible, this post won't be it cause there are still many pictures for me to sort out, things to talk about and I'm also doing up a travelogue. So I need more time!

Now I'm having quite a difficult time, cause I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in the future. I feel that I'm working aimlessly towards the unknown for now. The future being a blur can be really scary. It stresses me out, makes me confuse and worried.

Thankfully, I have friends whom I can talk to. They definitely help me get through all these, and tell me things I need to know. They know how I feel as they are also going through a tough time now, similar but yet different. I hope we will all soon get through this, but for now we shall stay strong and work hard in whatever we are doing.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe