March's Foodventure

00:44

D'Good Cafe
273 Holland Ave 
#02-01/02
Singapore 278992

Went back to D'Good Cafe after quite a long time cause I missed their Sea Salt Maple Cheesecake. I ordered their Green Tea latte as well as Fresh Sea Prawn Arrabiata first and I loved it! I find their Green Tea Latte better than Starbucks cause it's less sweet and the matcha taste is still strong. We ordered the Triplet Cheesecake as they were out of Sea Salt Maple Cheesecake, however I didn't like it as it's too chocolaty for my liking.



Charmaine's Cooking

This holiday, I made it a point to start cooking (for real) as I was sick of having outside food all the time. Axel definitely inspires me alot cause he loves cooking so much, he'll always watch videos on how to cook various kinds of food. We've cooked quite a few dishes over at his place (actually it's just him, all I did was cut) which I honestly find it super delicious. Therefore I thought, I can do it myself too!

There's still lots of things I have to improve on, but I'm really proud of myself in doing this. At least my food are still edible and won't make you puke hahaha. I'm surprised but I find joy in cooking, even in the washing after I'm done eating. Haha. After looking at the pictures below, you probably can tell I am a huge lover of mushrooms.

Mushroom Aglio Olio


Mushroom Bolognese


Breakfast Style


Comfort Food


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe