Re-Choose

01:09

Top from MDS, Skirt from The Tinsel Rack, Clutch from Marc by Marc Jacobs, Flats from Shine

Currently enjoying my last 2 weeks of holiday cause work is about to start soon. It's gonna be my first full-time job and well, I'm excited yet hoping time will pass by slower. Working full time means there won't be any school holiday for me to look forward to, the amount of worries will no longer be just "Can I do well for my exams?". I'm really dreading growing up as much as I'm excited for it haha.

Now that I think about it, if I were to choose my diploma course again I'll probably make very different choices. I'll definitely exclude Psychology (What the hell was I thinking. Totally wasted 2 choices) and probably include fashion/design related courses. But what's done is done. I definitely do see the value in my course but it's just not of my interest. However who knows, maybe years down the road I end up working in the industry for my course and enjoy it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe