20 on 20

13:03






Turning 20 on 20th December 2014.

Woohoo, I'm officially 20! Other that the change in my age, nothing much changes. I'm really excited to be in my 20s though. It will be a whole new beginning, new adventures and new experiences coming up. The past 19 years of my life have been amazing. I will say I'm lucky to be born into a family that loves me unconditionally and provide me with anything within their means, but also teach me how to stay on the right track in life. 

Throughout my 19 years I have gained many friends, but lost many too. However the memories created with those that I've lost will forever be kept in my heart and mind regardless. As we grow, we will learn who are those that are worth it, who matters and who we should just let go of. I’ve learnt that it’s important to make sure you yourself are happy, and not let negative people pull you down.

I’ve gained many experiences the past 19 years, especially this past year. I have to say I’m really lucky as through some people and experiences, I got a really good opportunity for my future. I will talk about this when the right time comes. But the main point is, I have finally made a decision on what to do after I graduate from poly in about 3 to 5 month time.


Looking forward, I can’t wait to start my path of being in my 20s. All the experiences and things I aim to achieve lies in the next 10 years. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe