Favourite month, December

15:34




My favorite season is here, Christmas that is! Christmas spirits got to me since November and it's getting stronger as the day goes by. December is no doubt my favorite month, I've waited 1 whole year for this. And here's why: 

  1. Christmas falls in December, so is my birthday!
  2. Celebrations! Birthday celebration and lots of Christmas celebrations! These are the time where there's good food, memories created and lots of presents.
  3. As a Starbucks lover, I go crazy seeing their red cups whenever Christmas is round the corner.
  4. Christmas lights are so pretty! Looking at them makes me feel like I'm in wonderland. 
  5. Christmas songs! I love the classic Christmas songs, but the new ones are really good too! Try listening to Pentatonix and Ariana Grande's Christmas song, it's awesome. 
  6. The spirit of giving. I really enjoy shopping for presents for my loved ones, and when I think of their happy faces when they receive it makes me really happy. 
  7. I get lots of presents too! Christmas is about the spirit of giving, but who don't love receiving presents too?
  8. Wrapping presents. Hahaha this is an activity I really enjoy doing after getting all those presents.
  9. Christmas movies! I love love love all Christmas movies! I'll watch all Christmas movies every year without fail.
  10. Christmas sales everywhere. I always get tempted to shop for my own stuff while shopping for presents.



I'm really happy to say I've settled 90% of the Christmas gifts this year! I saved up 1 whole year for the presents but in the end I still spent out of my budget. But it's alright cause I'm very happy with the gifts. Hope all of you are as excited as I am!

Countdown:
7 more days to turning 20
12 more days to Christmas

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe