Bigger and Better

12:54



Top, aztec shorts, shoes from H&M | Necklace from Accessorize

I am finally back! I've been so busy cause... I'm working again. This time round I went back to my previous company to help out in a project which I'm very excited to be a part of. 

Few months ago I decided that I won't extend my internship with the company, but in the end I did for a month. After I extended, I decided that I won't work anymore after this, but in the end I went back to my previous company, AAG. And now, it's complicated. Haha. It's hard to explain my relationship with the company but I'm just so thankful. How they believe in me, letting me experience as much as I can, and how they see the value in me. With AAG, we're like a family and that's what I love most.

Anyway, AAG is currently working on a project which is just a start to an even bigger and exciting plans we have! I'll definitely share more about it when we're almost done with phase 1!
There's lots of updates coming from me, so stay close to this space!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe