July's Foodventure

13:09


NOM Bistro and Bakery
Macpherson Community Club Level 1
400 Paya Lebar Way
Singapore 379131

I met up with Belinda quite some time ago and found NOM randomly on the net when I was searching for cafes in Paya Lebar area. We ordered their Hand-rolled Thin Crust Pizza in cheesy chicken sausage and pepperoni. The pizza was really hard and it reminded me of those frozen pizzas I used to get from NTUC and heat it up by putting it into the oven. The Truffle Parmesan Fries was another disappointment too which I’ll definitely not recommend. Their Wild Mushroom Soup was really tasty but it’ll be better if it was a little thicker.

I totally fell in love with their cakes when I saw it cause they all look so pretty. Overall their cakes don’t taste as good as I expect it to be, but it was better than their pizzas and fries. I would say NOM's cakes are the only thing worth trying.










Rokeby
15-9 Jalan Riang
Singapore 358987

Among a row of cafés within private estates surrounding it, Rokeby was one of it. Their food definitely taste as good as they look. They have the best truffle fries I've ever tried so far, and their mushroom soup taste superbly awesome with truffle oil in it. Their food portions are quite big, so unless you're a big eater you should probably share your main course.

There are other cafés like Wimbly Lu next to it which you can explore, do go early though as the queue will be very long when it gets later.







D' Good Café
273 Holland Ave 
#02-01/02
Singapore 278992

I absolutely love D' Good Cafe, from the way it looks, to the way it feels and of course, their food. My friends and I sat at the open roof top and we love it there. It was so cosy, so beautiful. They practice self-service there so you would have to order and collect your food from the second level.


I had their Homemade English Breakfast and it was really good, the portion was just right for me. But it's their desserts that you really have to try, especially their Sea Salt Maple Cheesecake. It's by far the best cheesecake I've ever had.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe