Dilemma

01:38









I'm more than halfway through my internship and honestly, I'm much more confused and worried than before. I started my internship thinking supply chain industry may not be where I want to be in the future, maybe I'll most likely ended up in the financial advisory business. It makes lots of sense to me, as well as the people who know me since it fits my character really well. But now that I'm more than half way through my internship, I think there's a possibility I may end up in the supply chain industry too. It's not as mundane as I thought it would be, since what I'm doing isn't keying datas all day. I've been involved in projects since day 1, and the biggest so far is shifting of warehouse. The things involved is definitely much more than I thought, and it's really interesting to me.

The future is so scary to me cause I have not yet decided where I want to be, I don't know what will come my way and everything seems to be happening so fast. Though I'm scared, I'm really excited too. In about 6-8 months time, my life will change when I enter the next phase in life. I believe many others who are in the same position are as confused and scared as I am. But lets all remember to enjoy the current moment we live in, think carefully and choose the path that suits you best, not the path that's the easiest to walk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe