All Or Nothing

02:24






2NE1 came to Singapore for their 2nd concert and I managed to go this time round! Brought my mum along and she was super excited. I couldn't contain my excitement the whole day, I was basically dancing and singing while at work in the morning. The money spent was so worth it, I had an amazing time during the 2-3 hours show. The girls are really awesome, and you'll enjoy the concert so much because you can tell they enjoy performing as much too. The flow of the concert was really good, the music and especially the lighting! The best part of the concert was how the girls were able to communicate with the fans cause they're able to speak English really well. And they're really as sexy, cute and funny as seen on tv. I didn't hold back at all during the concert, I was shouting, singing along and jumping cause I was so damn high. Hahaha. Anyway they did hint that their "family" will come together for a concert in the future, which I hope it'll really happens!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe