May's Foodventure

17:20

Assembly Coffee
26 Evans Road
S(259367)

Another cozy cafe that I enjoy going to, drinking their ice latte and eating buttermilk waffles with ice cream. Their waffles are really a must try! They do serve all day breakfast, sandwiches etc. which I've yet to try, but many others were having it. Getting there can be quite troublesome without a car, but it's definitely worth it.



Prive
2 Keppel Bay Vista
S(098382)

Perfect place to chill and enjoy your food. I had their ultimate brekkie and I love it. Surprisingly I managed to finish everything! The ultimate brekkie comes with 2 eggs of your choice (too bad both eggs have to be the same) and I got poached eggs, but it was slightly over cooked. Other than that, everything else was great! I really love how their interior design was turquoise and white themed, and the service was excellent. The staffs asked for feedback on the food and drinks were on the house when we told them the poached eggs were slightly overcooked.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe