April's Foodventure

00:35

Dancing Crab
200 Turf Club Road 
#01-20/21
S287994

A place where all seafood lovers should go. I'm not a seafood person so coming here for dinner may not be that worth it for me, but if you are, you'll be in food heaven.

The seafood are really fresh, really tasty. I had the cold platter, which I didn't expect it to be literally cold. The hot ones looks good cause that's what everyone else had. They don't provide you utensils or bowls cause you're suppose to eat using your hands. (Yes it's gonna be messy and dirty) 



Fruit Paradise
Vivocity
1 HabourFront Walk
#01-59
S098585

Fruit tarts! If you know me personally, you'll know that I don't like to eat fruits and vegetables. But I do eat certain fruits with something else for example strawberry tarts! It's hard for me to explain my pickiness when it comes to food. Hahaha, but the tarts here look so good that I'm eating it though it has fruits. I obviously went for the strawberry one cause that's the only one I eat among other fruits. I got a set which comes with a tea of your choice and I got their ice lemon tea. You have to try it! It's not your usual overly sweet artificial ice lemon tea. It's real tea that taste so good. 







Bedrock
96 Somerset Road
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites 
#01-05
S238163

My company treated me to my farewell lunch before intern starter, and oh god it's so expensive. I tried their beef burger which was good and really big, too big for me. If you were to order that maybe you can share it with someone. However the fries that comes with it was disappointing. It was tasteless and dry. I wanted to try their Mac and Cheese cause I saw lots of good reviews on it but I was too full for it. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe