Experience

01:13






2 weeks of internship have passed, I'm left with 14 more weeks! Ever since internship started, I don't have any time to shop, take new pictures as well as blog. It's a really good experience, though I'm mentally and physically drained. I'm lucky enough as the company I'm attached to isn't those that'll ask me to do useless things like printing this and that. They really allow us to experience and try everything that's related to my course. But of course, when you're out in the industry you'll get to see many kinds of people. Those that truly help you to be better, those that'll make use of you, those who don't care and many more. That's reality and we just have to figure our own way to deal with it.

Right now I really need a good break as well as sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe