Clarity

01:37






I haven't been updating this space as well as taking pictures cause I've been so busy interning at a financial agency. No it's not my school's intern cause it's totally different from what I'm studying. How I got to intern here this past 1 month was because my aunt is a financial adviser and I've been doing admin work for her as my part time job. Now that I'm having a long holiday, the agency asked if I want to intern there. The only difference of being an intern is that I have to follow different advisors out for appointments, learn how they do business, join all the meetings in the morning, and of course continuing doing the admin work for my aunt. 

This is definitely 1 of the BEST decision I've made in my life.

Through this intern, I realised this line of work really suits me and I enjoy the way things are done. I am someone who loves to talk and meet new people, I love to share stories as well as listen to the stories others have to share. These are exactly what this line of work is about. I'm also lucky enough to be in a agency that's full of nice people who are willing to teach and have fun with me at the same time. They are not just colleagues, they are friends with is very different. Being an intern there, I become more involved with the companies on-going and up-coming activities. Next week will be my last yet most exciting week of intern. It will be my turn to meet my friends and share with them what I have learned. I will finally know how it really feels like to meet people and share, since all along I'm the one listening to other advisors speaking.

Not only did I learned more about financial planning as well as understanding the importance of having insurance though this intern, I also learned things from the people I meet as they come from different walks of life. 

I'm definitely going to miss doing what I've been doing the past month as well as the people in the agency, but I'll probably be back there after my school's intern which will happen end of this month. That intern will be related to what I'm currently studying which is supply chain management. So after interning at 2 different industry, I'll know better what is it that I want to do in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe