March Foodventure

12:21

JB

I don't know the address of the places I went to eat at JB, but I guess everything there is nice! I had a really satisfying lunch and dinner! There's assam fish,  crabs, bbq chicken wings and many more all in 1 day~ Missing JB's food so much!









Hachi Tei
147 Telok Ayer Street S068606

Love this place so much! It does gives off the Japanese feel, and the food is really good and affordable! Even if you don't particularly like Jap food I will still recommend you to try cause it's that nice. But the ice cream is over price though. The price of 1 small scoop of ice cream is 1/3 of my bento.



JiBiru
313@somerset 
#01-26
S(238895)

It'll be best to come here for dinner when the sky is dark, that's when the atmosphere is really nice. The food they served are mostly bbq skewers and it's nice! A really great place to chill, enjoy the food and beer. I didn't order beer though cause Josephine was still under age but many other customers did. I guess it goes well with the food cause the beer they serve isn't the normal ones like tiger beer. I did read reviews that the beer they serve are quite amazing.





Sugar Granny Cafe
5 Teo Hong Road
S(088323)

Was quite excited to try their desserts however it wasn't anything special at all. I won't try their desserts again, but their Laksa is quite good. The place is worth visiting for their main course and honey lemon drink. I have not tried their Nasi Lemak but it looks really tasty! I saw many others having that when I was there.




Aglio Olio
3 Pickering Street
China Square Central #01-40/41
S(048660)

If you're an aglio olio lover like me, you have to come here! You get to choose the spiciness level and the ingredients. Order it in a set meal and you'll get a lemonade as well as soup of the day. The lemonade is super good, I love it so much! I love everything there! Ever since I went there, I've been craving for it all the time. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe