February's Foodventure

00:39

Strangers Reunion
33/35/37 Kampong Bahru Rd
S(169355)

Axel wanted to try the food at Stranger's reunion and I'm so glad we did! My favourite is their truffle fries, it's super good and the portion is very big. I first tried truffle fries at Hatched and don't understand why people like it at all. After trying out the one at Stranger's reunion I totally know why.

Their buttermilk waffle is another favourite of mine! It's goes really well with the vanilla ice cream and fruits. I only ate the strawberries though, cause I don't like the rest.

Definitely a really nice place to chill and eat!






Chomp Chomp
20 Kensington Park Rd
S(557269)

I love having dinner at these kind of food centre cause they sell almost everything that I like! All the famous Singaporean kind of food at 1 place.





Menya Musashi Takatora
Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street #B1-07
S(188021)

Tried the ramen here for the first time and I like it! I don't love it cause I ordered the spicy one, but it's not spicy at all even Axel can eat it. It's really interesting though cause you can choose your soup base from 3 choices, Black(garlic), Red(spicy) and White(normal). 

As for the side dish, I love it!! The gyoza is so yummy, and I their Musashi colo colo Potato is so addictive! I've never tried something like that before, it's just mashed potato in flour (I guess) fried, but really good!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe