January's Foodventure

13:20

Ippudo Ramen Express

12 Marina View
 #02-01
Asia Square Tower 2
S(018961)

I've always wanted to try Ippudo's ramen, and I finally got to! But it was not really to my liking as the soup is abit too thick for me. I went to Ippudo Ramen Express at Asia Square as I had to meet a client there, and omg, the office building there is so high tech! When you scan your visitor card/staff card, there will be a small screen telling you which lift to go to, and the lift will wait for you! And, there's no number buttons inside the lift as it'll bring you exactly to the level where your destination is at. My aunt and I were so amazed cause we've never experienced this before. Hahaha. 

We had lunch with our client at the foodcourt at Asia Square, and once again omg. It's not your normal foodcourt, it's a super atas foodcourt! They don't have those normal stores you get from FoodRepublic, Koufu etc. Instead, they have Astons, Soup Spoon, Crystal Jade, Ippudo Ramen and many other expensive stores that sell delicious food! All the stores there are express kind, not restaurants. So I bought ramen from Ippudo as I've always wanted to try it.  I have not tried ramen from their restaurant before so I don't know if there's any difference. But if you love ramen with thick soup, you'll love this!


Creamier

128 Toa Payoh Lorong 1
#01-835
S(310128)
*Closed on Mondays*

Axel's mum love ice cream alot, so she brought Axel and I to a waffle and ice cream shop near their place and it's so good! Once I reached there, I can tell why she love and always go to that place. The environment in the shop is so cozy and comfortable. There's always a long queue at night which shows how good their waffles, ice cream and drinks are! The waffles taste super great, and their ice cream is the best I've ever had! Honest. For the ice cream, we ordered Roasted Pistachio, Sea Salt Gula Melaka and butterscotch with almonds. 



4 Fingers

2 Orchard Turn, ION Orchard
 #B4-06A
S(238801)

Love their wings and drumlets so much! And their fries is to die for. It's seriously the best fast food I ever had. For the chicken, you can choose either soy garlic or spicy flavour. I choose both cause it's equally tasty!


Poon Nah City Home Made Noodle

#05-02
City plaza
810 Geylang Road

Angela brought Hua Pei and I to City Plaza to shop for cny clothing as well as have ban mian for dinner, which according to her is really good. And it's so true!! I've been craving for it ever since that night.



Hatched

267 Holland Avenue
S(278989)
*Closed on Mondays*

My favourite place to have brunch at any time of the day. I always order Sir Benedict when I'm there, it's so good! I love the environment there too, it's a really nice place to hang out, chill and enjoy your food.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe