First JB trip

15:01

In 20 years of my life, I have never been to Malaysia even though it's so near us. Finally, last month I went JB with the girls!! I was expecting a no from my mum when I asked her if I could go, but surprisingly she gave me the green light! I guess to many of you going to JB us nothing, like how it was nothing for the girls. But not for me! I was so excited cause I'm going there for the first time, plus it's without my parents! After all it's still a foreign country. We took the bus in and I was so surprise on how near JB is. The distance is so much shorter than expected, it felt like I was just going to another part of Singapore. When we arrived in JB, it really feels different. But after a short while, I feel like I'm just in a different part of Singapore, not much difference. 

We went to get our nails done first, which we spent hours finding the right shop. In the end we split up cause none of the shops can attend to all 6 of us. The shop Jastine, Angela and I went to is the cheapest, 58 ringet only. But for that price you obviously don't expect alot. The quality isn't that good, but at least it looks good enough for me. 

After our nails are done, we went shopping which totally dissappoint me. There's nothing nice at all, and the clothes there are expensive. I can find nicer and cheaper clothes in Singapore. So in the end I didn't buy any clothes. Instead, I went home with lots of food! Their food are nice, and cheap!! If only Singapore's food are that cheap, I won't spend a large portion of my money just on food. Anyway pictures time!













Hua Pei brought us to a place for their Tom Yum soup which was so good, and super cheap!! And super thankful towards Hua Pei for bringing us around since she live there. Otherwise we may spend even more time travelling.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe