Overdue

19:16


I've been hook onto these cookies and cream flavored pocky recently. I first tried it when my sis brought more that 15 packs of it back from Korea, and I loved it! Few weeks later, I found it in cheers and 7-eleven! So happy we have it in Singapore too!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________




Someone in school brought their hamster along, which means pictures!! Hahaha, but I still my hamster is cuter. Though I held it and took lots of pictures, truth is I was damn scared it'll bite me. Hahaha! Look at the pictures below and you'll see me panicking. 


__________________________________________________________________________________________________

#OOTD with the others last week. Coincidentally most of us wore blue that day, more reason to take pictures! And just look at the contrast in size between Bang Cheng and I!





Not to forget the girls I love that makes me laugh every single day in school.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe