Spooner's January babies

09:42


This month it's Axel, Jastine, Jeremy and Chervin's birthday, which means it's a super busy and expensive month for spooners! The rest of the us were planning a surprise for the 4 of them but at the same time, Jeremy and Chervin were planning a surprise for each other. That made things super confusing for the rest of us cause we have a total of 3 birthday surprise involving the same people. Hahaha. But still, we managed to pull though all the surprises! 






 For the first surprise, it was planned by the spooners for all 4 of them. It was quite chaotic at the end cause it was a busy day for everyone, Axel suddenly had a talk, Jeremy and Chervin went for lunch, everything was happening so fast all at the same time. I got a little too stress and upset things didn't happened as I planned cause of unexpected circumstances, but we still managed to surprise them! And of course the best part which was our birthday tradition, cake smashing! But this time it was cupcake. From the pictures above you can see I was posing with them after their face were smashed by us, then they decided to smash me! I was in a terrible state right after the picture was taken. Haha! It's not even right cause I'm not the birthday girl! I shouldn't be smashed. 

Next it's Chervin's birthday surprised planned by Jeremy! 



It was a really quick and rushed one cause everyone had to rush back to class to finish up their PowerPoint slides. But though everyone's rushing, we can't miss out the tradition of course! 

Lastly it was Jeremy's birthday surprise planned by Chervin which I couldn't make it cause I was having stomach flu for 5 days. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe