December's Foodventure

02:26

I've finally thought of an idea on what to do with all the pictures of food I take! Haha, cause it's a bit funny if I always post a short post on what I ate and crack my head thinking of a title. So, I decided to compile pictures of what I ate in a month and post it at the beginning of the next month! But of course I'm not going to post food like macs that's usual/boring, it'll be places that I either go for the first time, or it's interesting/delicious food.

So first up!
Koh Grill and Sushi Bar
#04-21, Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, 435 Orchard Road

I believe many of you tried this already cause everyone's been talking about it for a long time! I tried it last month for the first time together with Axel, and Axel loved it. I'm not really a big fan of salmon all these, I always eat the usual things like California maki. But if you love salmon, you should really go there and try their Shiok Maki 1st gen! It really melts in your mouth.




Swee Choon

183/ 185/ 187/ 189/ 191 Jalan Besar Singapore 208882
*Opened from 6pm-6am, closed on Tuesday*


Seriously the best dim sum I've ever had so far. It's so freaking good and affordable?! I can go back anytime, it's really so good~ Axel was the one who introduced and brought me to this place and I'm so glad he did, think I'll go back for more dim sum soon!


My favorite, fried golden doufu

Custard bao which everyone will love

Paris Baguette Cafe
#02-48/53, Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, 435 Orchard Road

If you love pastries, you will love Paris Baguette. They sell a huge variety of pastries, desserts, cake, sandwich and also meals like spaghetti. I'm not really a bread kind of person, so I won't eat much or crave for it but Axel loves it. So it actually depends on what's your taste buds like. But just by looking, all of them look so delicious you just want a bite of everything. I tried their Royal Pudding and I hate it. It makes me feel like vomiting cause I find it too milky and the texture is... super soft? I just don't like it. But once again it depends on your taste cause there are many people I know of likes it.





That's all for my very first "Foodventure" post! Axel plays a huge part to this cause if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have know most of the places that I've been to, try delicious food and actually be able to get there, like Swee Choon. Thank you Axel!
Look out for January's Foodventure which will be out on the first week of February, which is still a long way to go. Hahaha.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe