19th birthday part 2

09:36

Spent my 19th birthday with Axel walking around town, eating, shopping and being treated like a princess. Haha! I really felt like a princess that day thanks to Axel~ Ok except when we were at G2000 where he was shopping for his things, he was the king then. Haha. 

We had dinner at Koh grill and sushi bar cause we always wanted to try their shiok maki, and it's not bad. Axel loves it but I couldn't eat alot as I don't like salmon and eel, which is that the shiok maki consist of. So if I have too much I'll feel like vomiting. But, it melts in you mouth. Everything just melts in your mouth and you'll love it if you love salmon and eel.

Thank you so much Axel, for treating me to lunch, buying me the clothes and treating me like a princess as always. <3








After dinner, I went home to end my day by celebrating with me family! My mum bought me my favourite cake, Coco Exotic! And my cheeky sister decided to blow out all my candles right after I made my wish. Haha! I was so stun and didn't know how to react for awhile.

 So here I was, happily making my birthday wish and about to blow my cake after that when..

 My sis blew it and shocked everyone. HAHA! My expression shows how stun I was!

 Then we did it again and my sis couldn't stop giving that face. Hahaha

 My really naughty and irritating siblings who can be really sweet and funny too, bringing joy to my life. So glad I have them <3

 And my mum whom I love and am forever thankful towards for everything <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe