19th birthday part 1

14:22

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 
I'm finally blogging about my 19th birthday which was last year~

I was suppose to meet Nar to celebrate both our birthday together through a simple dinner, but in the end she had a surprise planned for me together with Huda and Nini. Hehe. We were supposed to have dinner at 18 Chef cause Nar insisted even though I wanted Pastamania, but while queuing half way she said she wanted Pastamania which I refused. Haha, but in the end she managed to pull me out of the queue. When we reached Pastamania, I recognised Huda and Nini's back view and immediately turned to Nar and smirk. The both of them came to surprise me too! Farah was suppose to be there too but she couldn't make it.

But that was not all. After dinner, I accompanied Nar to the toilet and came back to see a cake on the table! And when I thought that was the end of it after finishing the cake, they took out a Victoria's Secret paper bag and passed it to me. They bought me a Victoria's Secret product!! I was so shock and happy cause it's my very first Victoria's Secret product!

Though it was a short meeting, we definitely met alot this year as a group and I'm so thankful for everything they've done. 









Spooners surprised the December babies in school when we thought it was only a surprise for Eugene since it's his actual birthday on that day. All of them bundled and gave us hand-written letters, and also Awfully Chocolate cake. After cutting the cake, I was signalling to some of them to take pictures cause I wanted to smash cake on Eugene's face but they either ignore me or don't seem to understand what I'm talking about. Suddenly, boom! Jeremy and Axel smashed cake on my face. Hahaha, they planned and position themselves next to Eugene, Stanley and I to smash us that's why all of them act dumb with me. Super thankful towards them, especially Jastine for planning everything!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe