Spooner's Christmas celebration 2013 part 2 and 3

19:32

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! I just came home in the afternoon after celebrating Christmas the whole night~ Can't wait to talk about it in another post. For now, I'll get back to Spooner's Christmas celebration.

After preparing the food for bbq, some of the guys and I went for a swim while the rest slacked upstairs. It was fun and funny cause we were playing games and doing forfeit. Watched it all from the video below!









Right after swimming, IT WAS TIME FOR THE BBQ TO START! And oh was it good, everything was so tasty! It's not the usual kind of bbq I have where we just order satays, chicken wings etc. Everything was done and prepared by us, and bbq-ed food that I've never bbq-ed before like portobello mushrooms with garlic, cheese and onions! Even the marshmallows the guys bbq-ed was the best I ever had. Everything was so amazingly awesome I'm not even kidding. Blogging about this makes me hungry~ Make yourself hungry by watching the video and pictures below!








The star dish of the whole event, BEEF BURGERS!! We agreed that it seems like a Krabby patty. Hahaha! It was so good especially with the mustard sauce. After dinner, bathing and all, we waited for Maxine to come and it was time to open presents! It's the funniest part cause there are some really funny gifts! Will blog on that another time. Merry Christmas once again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe