Spooner's Christmas celebration 2013 part 1

14:26

Hello everyone! It's Christmas Eve!! I'll be celebrating Christmas today with my family and my aunt's place, followed by Axel's friends at Zac's place. So Exciting~

Keep reading as there's a video below!

This year, Spooners decided to celebrate Christmas over at Jeremy's place. Jeremy Axel and I met super early in the morning to shop for the BBQ food while some of the others shop for drinks. It was really fun shopping with the guys, the both of them were so into it, I felt like I was with 2 chefs and don't know what are they talking about at all. Haha! All I did was note down all the ingredients stated by them while they talked about how to cook using different ingredients. We bought alot of stuffs, including 2kg of minced beef and still within our budget! 









Almost everyone took part in preparing the ingredients and it was super fun doing it together! And for the very first time in my life, I peeled the shell and head of a prawn, pluck the head out of a squid and peel the skin off. I felt so... murderous, disgusted but a little proud of myself cause I've never thought I would even touch them. You can see it all in the video below!












 After all the picture taking, it's swimming time which will be out in part 2!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe