2013 Christmas a little different

17:37

This year I celebrated Christmas differently. Spooner's celebration was already something special for me cause I don't usually have a Christmas bbq/stay over with friends. And when I thought that was the only difference for this year's Christmas, I had another stay over on Christmas Eve itself! And it was so freaking fun!! I managed to tick a few "first" off my list, hehe! 

On Christmas Eve, I went over to my aunt's place for Christmas celebration with my family and this year Axel came too, which is his first time. It's always fun to open up the presents with the kids as they are all so enthusiastic. It's during these kind of occasions where the kid in me comes out 100%. All the kids reactions when they opened up their presents are the most real, and fun to see. 









After the celebration, Axel and I head over to Zac's place for Christmas celebration too and this time round, it's my first time. Though I've seen all his bros from this group before, I was still nervous while on the way there. And all Axel did was laugh at me. Hahaha, but my nervousness was totally gone once I saw them cause everyone is as friendly as me~ First thing we did when we reached was to eat and the turkey that Zac made was so so good! It's my first time having a home-cooked turkey!

After dinner, the guys played NBA using Zac's com which was surprisingly interesting! It was quite intense and I played with Axel for awhile which got me so hyped up. The best part of the whole thing was when Gabriel drove us out to eat early in the morning when the sun wasn't out yet. But by the time we were done eating, it's already daylight. I was super excited the entire time cause it was a first for me, but for them it's a norm. Haha, I want to spend more time doing things like this!! So glad I was able to stay over this time round cause I love hanging out with all of them.



And Zac gave me this~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe