Spoonerween

10:29

This year, I went to experience some horror at Halloween Horror Nights 3 at Universal Studio Singapore with the Spooners! It's my very first time going to a Halloween event and it was really fun! I was super scared when we were queuing up to get into the haunted houses cause I didn't know what to expect, and I'm terrified of horror stuffs. I mean, I don't even like watching horror shows!



The scare actors at USS are really good at their job, and their make up are so realistic! This year, USS have 3 scare zones and 3 haunted house. The story is about 3 sisters of evil, and I love the vampire one! All the "vampires" are really beautiful, they remind me of twilight~ Hahaha, the way they act is quite scary but not as scary as the other 2 scare zones.

We were really lucky cause we finished going through all the scare zones and haunted houses within 4 hours! We spent around 10 minutes queuing up for Adrift, 40 minutes for Songs of Death and 1 hour plus for House No.13 : Possessions. 



























It was quite sad though cause it started to rain so most of the scare actors went back. But anyway, we had pizza! 2 humongous pizza! 1 slice of pizza can cover up 3/4 of my face. 









Overall it was scary for me, but not as scary as I expected. And it's super fun! And it's really great to go with a huge group, more excitment! I'll most probably go back again next year~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe