Beginning of November

15:45

I was planning to post my Halloween draft this week, but I have not finish drafting it out cause I've been so busy. It's the third week of school already, woohoo! Time pass by really fast, and I'm counting down to my favorite month, December!! My Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Holidays, and so many exciting events all in a month! It's only early November and the Christmas season is already starting. Starbucks' having it's Christmas season drinks again, and I absolutely love their Toffee Nut Frappuccino. It's a must try!

01_xmas-beverage_inner.jpg (575×694)

November started out really well for me, and I hope it'll be like that all the way cause October didn't really end well. So back to my topic of me being busy. School always end around 4, so if I have nothing on that day I'll reach home around 6+. But there'll be days where I'll go to work, meet my friends or just hang out somewhere, and also doing notes for my school work. But it's good to be busy! I feel happier now compared to in the past when I didn't had much things to do, cause I feel that I'm doing something useful and that I'm working towards something.

Axel and I finally watched Thor!!! We've been waiting for the show to be out for god knows how long. Axel wanted to watch it on the day of release(like every other movies) but because of me he can't cause it ends too late. Anyway the movie is freaking awesome!! Like really so good, all of you should watch it if you haven't. Chris Hemsworth is so hot and Natalie Portman is so beautiful~ We still have many more movie lining up for us to watch this year, like Hunger Games! Hehehe, we're really a movie addict couple.





Axel surprised me too by inviting Josephine and Jamie along and kept it from me, but I somehow suspected it. I don't know how, I think it's my 6th sense. Hahaha. I was really excited when I saw them walking towards me while I was happily eating my popcorn cause the last time we had a double date was long ago and I missed hanging out with them. It was our second time watching a movie together and we were joking on how it turned out well cause we managed to exchange more than 2 sentences, unlike the first time.



Last week Axel and I also met up with Zelia and Andy, yes ANDY! The last time I met him was more than 6 months ago, Axel and I missed him so much cause he's always full of shit. Hahaha, and that didn't change one bit. He's exactly the same as he was when I last saw him, just that he became thinner! He was so funny the entire night I couldn't eat my food cause I was busy laughing away.


Will be posting my Halloween draft soon, and when Christmas gets nearer, I'll do a post about it too. So excited! I have a few events coming up soon like birthdays etc. which means more post! Woohoo! Bye everyone, stay busy and happy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe