Insecurities

14:35

There will always be someone that's prettier, smarter, or better than you in someways. But that does not mean that you're not good. No one is perfect, everyone has imperfection somewhere. It's so easy to understand, but so hard to accept. I'll always see someone where you'll think " If only I have that body. " or " If only I'm that pretty. " and many many more. It's so tiring and depressing to feel that way but I can't help it, and it takes over me at times.  

I love the way I look and am, but everytime I look at Instagram I see so many good looking people that seems perfect to me. And I wished I was them. 

I was talking to Kelly about if I were to choose to be someone, who would it be. That person will be Kendall Jenner. Cause she looks so perfect! To me. She's only 18, and already doing so well in the modelling industry, a freaking good body, super tall and so pretty. And she seems like a sensitive person, like me.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe