Emotions

13:48


Emotions are so hard to deal with at times. Especially for me, cause I'm so emotional. I cry easily, I get happy and excited easily, I get angry and I can't hide it. There are times when I know I'm gonna cry, but I shouldn't cause I feel that it's embarrassing and going to put me in a really uncomfortable position. But I can't help it. There are times when I'm really angry at someone or something, but I don't want to show it cause I feel that it'll only create more problems and I'll need to explain myself. But I can't help it. There are also times when I'm really happy and excited, that I'll show it cause I don't see what's wrong about it. But sometimes people think I'm over friendly cause I go around hugging people I know. But well, it's my way of saying hi and showing that I'm happy. So basically, I'm someone with lots of emotions, feelings and thoughts all the time, and I have no control over it. 

This is good yet bad. It's bad because I'm such a open book, I let people read me easily. And that'll only put myself at a losing end. I know this because I've been through so many situations where I realized it'll be better if I didn't show how I feel, if I controlled my emotions better. But it's good because people will understand me better and faster. I know quite a few people that don't express their feelings and show their true emotions. And it's so irritating because you'll never know what's on their mind, what's wrong, should you talk to and ask that person or leave them alone. Those are times when you feel that you don't really know them. But of course after a period of time when you're close with them and they trust you, they'll automatically show you and tell you whatever that's on their mind. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe