24x25

16:20

Hello everyone! Recently I bought a new bag online from 24x25 and I love it so much! So I got to know this blogshop through reading a few blogs and when I saw it, I knew I had to get it cause it's what I always wanted. It's a crochet tote bag and it's handmade! Even though it's hand made, they took less than 5 working days to make it and deliver it to me. They even emailed me to let me know they're making my bag and may take a few days since it's handmade.

I've bought bags from online before and it was a bad experience for me because what I got wasn't exactly what I saw. There was 1 bag which I got but couldn't use cause they sew on the strap wrongly and nothing could be done. So after that time, I've never bought bags online again. But this time round, the tote bag I bought was exactly the same as what they show in pictures, and the size was exactly the same as what they stated. The quality of the bag is really good! There's enough space for you to put whatever you want, including laptop. 

* This isn't sponsored or anything like that. I'm just sharing what I love. *


Currently my favourite watch, a gift from Jia Wei.






I want to thank Axel for helping me take most of the pictures! For being so patient and taking everything the way I want it to be. Usually it's my sister who help me take pictures, but when I'm not out with her, it'll be Axel helping me. Hehehe. Love you both! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe