Cycling

16:12

During the holidays, I went cycling with Wira and the gang! I was gonna be super late, but all thanks to Erlyna and her dad for fetching me to ECP so in the end I was on time! We had lunch at BK first, and went to a random bicycle shop next to it to rent bikes. We were super lucky cause Axel's friend was working at that shop, so we were able to rent a bike for as long as we want for the price of 1 hour, which is only $7! 

We cycled for about 5 hours, from ECP to Changi and back again. At the end of the day, my muscles ache like mad! I couldn't sleep at night cause my muscles ache so badly I was in so much pain. But it was super fun and I went to places I've never been to before, and saw really beautiful sunsets.





Axel always, ALWAYS like to piss me off by giving silly faces when I want to take proper pictures with him. And it makes me really mad when I realized there's no nice pictures for me to post, especially when we found a nice place and there's someone there helping us to take pictures. But when he's taking pictures with his bros, he'll be posing with them. Pfft.











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe