Updates

19:57

Sorry for the super late update!(I'm not sure if anyone actually read my blog, hahaha) I've been super busy this past 2 weeks cause I'm having my UT2 and work. But I'll have more time starting next week, after my UT2 ends. 

Met up with Nariyyah, Farah, Nini and Huda 2 weeks ago for dinner after not seeing each other for a really long time. Especially Huda! I think the last time I saw her was before poly even started. But even though I haven't met up with them for a long time, things between us are still the same! We're still gossiping and being funny like always. 

We had dinner at some HongKong Cafe, I forgot what is it called. All of us ordered the mini tomyum hotpot except for Farah, she ordered Wanton noodle soup instead. 

The hotpot wasn't that nice, it was just fun to eat. Unless you like all the ingredients given to you, otherwise you won't really like it. I find that the soup have too much msg, and I don't like the meat at all. So from 1 whole plate of ingredients, I only ate 3-5 types of it.






After dinner, THE FUN BEGIN! As always, we were spamming all of our phones with blurry pictures of us, sitting on the floor, making lots of noise and taking lots of epic pictures like we're at home. 




















It's really great that all of them live in the east too, so I don't have to go home alone! Most of the time I have to go home alone cause 90% of my poly friends live in the west and central.



Can't wait to meet you girls again!


During that weekend, I went to MBS for the very first time! My uncle booked a room and invited us over so we can swim. I love the pool so much! Especially during sunset, the view from the pool is beautiful. 



My uncle lend me his underwater camera so I'll do another post on it after I get all the pictures from my uncle! Hope it'll turn out nice!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe