19:26

Hello everyone! So earlier this week, I went to Sheng Siong warehouse for some school trip and it was quite boring, except when we went into the cold room, smoke came out of our mouth as we talk cause it was -20 degree Celsius! 

We went to the fresh food area where we had to wear a hair net and it was hilarious! All of us looked so funny in the hair net and safety vest. But I'm not posting that picture cause we look like aunties. Hahaha!




Brenda and I were taking pictures in an empty room which led to the toilet cause we were bored, and we were discussing on how we would renovate the room if it was ours cause it's huge! She's not as greedy as me, she said it's good enough if that's her whole house. Hahaha!

After taking the pictures, I realized that she's taller than me by alot! And it was crazy.. Both of us were running around just to get these pictures taken in time. It was a quick and good workout!








Went over to the library after school to meet Axel, Josephine, Jamie and Gabriel. This Axel made me confuse. I thought Gabriel and Aiden are 2 different people, when it's actually the same person, Gabriel Aiden. He's a really funny guy! Hahaha, thinking about everything he said makes me wanna laugh now. Oh and, he can guess a person's weight, height all these very well! He got my weight and shoe sized right in just 1 try.





Had dinner at Ajisen (again) after spending time in the library. It's the 3rd time we're having Ajisen in I think 2 months, and we realized it's always close to our UT period. Went to Pasar Malam after dinner to get more food and that's it! I think the next time round it'll be our turn to go all the way down to TP to meet Gabriel, which is good for me cause I stay near that area~






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe