Just some food

23:53

Hi guys! Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends, and Happy National Day Singapore! So last week, Axel and I finally tried Ladurée's macaroons! We really love their Strawberry Candy Marshmallow, and Salted Caramel flavoured macaroons. For the rose petal flavoured macaroons, we prefer Canele's one though, cause the taste will be stronger. 

I helped my mum buy some back too cause my sis always wanted to try it, she love the Strawberry Candy Marshmallow flavoured one too! If you like coconut, you have to get the coconut flavoured one! However, their macaroons are really expensive compared to others that I've tried, but buying it once in awhile is ok! :) 



 Yesterday, I met up with Axel for a short date after work. We wanted to try the shiok maki, but the queue was too long so we decided to have dinner at Paris Baguette instead. Axel's been wanting to try their food, and he love it! Especially the Bacon Egg roll thing, it's really good! 




Tried the Royal Pudding (original) and I hate it. Really! It's that bad for me, cause it's too milky, too creamy, too soft. I was expecting it to be a little more solid, sort of like Lao ban kind of texture, but it's not. I really don't like the taste of it, I felt like vomiting after trying it. But it's different for different people, cause we all have different taste. If you like really milky stuffs, I guess you'll like this.

The packaging is really cute though! And you get to keep the bottle! Also, they have other flavours like mango and strawberry. For our next mini date, we'll most probably be watching a movie cause it's been a long time, otherwise we'll go Ding Tai Fung for dinner! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe