Lunch for today | 2nd field trip

15:04

After school today, I'll be going Wild Honey with Axel for lunch! So excited cause we love Hatched, and I think we'll love Wild Honey too! Both of us were looking at the reviews and pictures online last night, and everything looks delicious! Will blog about it probably next week, but you guys can look at my instagram first cause I'll post pictures later while eating! 

Today's #OOTD :



________________________________________________________________________________________________


My retail management class had a 2nd field trip to Ikea on Monday! And the best thing was, it's the one at Tampines, which is super near my place! This time round, both Yann Yun and Shafiel came too! Though it's just Ikea, we were still very excited (maybe just me)! Cause now that I'm in poly, it's very rare for me to go on a field trip.

Basically all we have to do is to go to all the 3 mega retail stores and observe their layout, store front design and environment, and just slack all the way. 

I was typing this half way, and Stanley wanted to show his work on my blog :
"The sun was rising and it was so bright. I knew my day was gonna start right." 
- By Stanley



After we were done, time for lunch! But... sadly Ikea's food was such a big disappointment. I've been craving for it for a really long time, and it sucks. The fries were hard and cold like it's been cooked long ago, the chicken wings were so hard like it's been cooked again and again, and the mushroom soup was so diluted with too many ingredients. Their food used to be good, but now.. However at least it still looks good.


After lunch, the craziness kicked in~










So glad I got to know them this sem. They definitely help me make lots of memories this sem, and because I change class almost everyday, without them I won't have that much fun. But of course, there are many others that I'm glad I met this sem! However they are not in my Monday class, so no pictures!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe