The simplest yet best day

16:34

Finally went on another date with Axel yesterday! Ever since we became year 2 students, both of us became really busy with school, exams and work we hardly go on dates anymore. That's why I was really excited when we planned this! This time round it was really different from our usual dates. Instead of watching movie, walking around the mall, we went to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Paul and Momiji Japanese Buffet!

I really really love walking around Botanic Gardens, which is surprising cause I hate plants. Hahaha. But anyway, it was the kind of date that I always wanted. Just walking in the park, having fun, taking lots of pictures and away from the crazy busy out here.








I was sort of running around, laughing to myself, screaming in excitement when I saw the swans and ducks, like a little kid spotting an ice cream truck. Hahahha! I don't know why either. It's like I changed once I step into the place, I walked on the grass, under the trees and even into the rainforest! Normally I'll try my very best to avoid walking on grass and under the trees.

So we went to the rainforest area cause Axel love it (trees and insects all around), just like my dad. The place didn't change me enough to love the rainforest, cause it was too much for me to handle. Hahaha! But Axel enjoyed that part the most cause he had lots of fun scaring me!














Hahaha, Axel just had to close his eyes at the wrong timing.


Yay! A perfect one~






We walked from one end of the Botanic gardens to the other end in around 50minutes. We were rushing anyway, cause Axel was hungry and craving for Paul.

We took the bus to Orchard, and luckily Axel knows the way to town very well otherwise I wouldn't know where to stop. So we went Paul for desserts and it was my first time there! Axel's been saying that he wants to bring me there for months and finally I get to try it!

I ordered Crepe au Chocolat and it was really good! It's just crepe and chocolate, but it don't taste that simple at all. The crepe is really chewy, and the chocolate taste a little like heated nutella.


Axel ordered the Lemon Meringue Tart which he loves! I like it too, it's something new to me and the taste of it is really interesting.


Paul's a really nice place to just sit, relax, chit-chat and eat. However the service isn't really good. They forgot about Axel's Lemon Meringue Tart and we had to wait for around 30minutes, the worst part is they misplaced Axel's posb card and didn't know till we asked for the card back after waiting for a long time.



After having our desserts, we went Kinokuniya and Sephora, which is where Axel went crazy playing around with the make up. I felt like I brought a kid to Toys"R'Us. Hahaha! And I almost had a red powdered nose thanks to him! But I got blue cheeks instead, cause I applied green eyeshadow on his face first. Hahaha!

Left orchard at 5 cause we're having dinner at Momiji Japanese Buffet!! Axel brought me there cause he went there once and he love it, and he was hoping I'll love it too, which I do!! It's so good and so worth the money! For dinner on weekends, it's around $44 per person, and I'm sure we ate what's worth much more than that.
















There's many more stuffs like sushi, chocolate fondue, lots of Haagen-Dazs ice cream, mochi, etc. which I didn't take pictures of cause I was busy eating. Definitely going back there again! We spent 4 hours eating, and was super full after that.


Today's date is my favorite so far. Everything happened so perfectly, and I'm glad we captured every moment into pictures, which we keep as memories. It's the first time for the both of us to have a date like this, and there are many other firsts waiting for us to make it happen. Can't wait for our next date.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe