A new start

10:02

Hello everyone! I've finally started blogging again after thinking about it for months and preparing it for about a week. I decided to use another link for my blog instead of going back to the previous one cause like the title says, it's a new start. I've decided to start blogging again due to 1 main reason, to post lots of my pictures. HAHAHA!


Josephine was really excited when Axel told her about me preparing my new blog, and stressed me to get it done asap. She also tells me to post every single day. Stress! Hahaha. Sorry Josephine! I really doubt that I can post every single day, cause I won't have the time, and definitely won't have that much things to talk about. But thank you so much for your excitement even before this blog was done! She's like the only one who's so supportive and excited besides Axel and my sis. Hehe, love you!

So anyway, I'll try to post at least once a week for now! Got to start slow first, hahaha. Look out for my next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe