Lunar New Year

14:08

Top and Skorts from MDS, Clutch from Marc by Marc Jacobs

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

This year I had a really hard time getting my cny clothes cause everywhere I go, the sizes are too big. I literally shopped for 4 days, from Somerset to Orchard, from Tampines 1 to Century Square and nothing. It gets so annoying I was mentally preparing myself to wear old clothes for cny. Thankfully on my 5th and 6th try I managed to get 2 sets of clothes! Though it may look slightly long or big at the bottom, I just get it cause I really like it and it fits well enough.

I have not been updating here cause I am so damn busy. Since the end of last year I have many things on my plate I don’t have any time at all, even during this cny I have to study cause I’m having my final exams next week. 1 last push and it’ll all be over! Then I’ll have the time to starting posting more often cause I have many things I want to talk about like my thoughts on ending school for good.

Hope all of you are enjoying this long holiday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe