Meet up | Double date 2

12:27

Met up with my icy princess during our holidays, and it's our very first outing together! After being classmates for 6 months, this is the first time we're out together... Hahaha! But it won't be the last! We'll be meeting again before school starts with YY too~ 

We were talking about how we took pictures in the past, taking neoprints with those ridiculous pose that we can't stand thinking back. Hahahaha! It was so funny! We use to think we look nice in those pose, but now that we look back... yuck! Hahaha! We showed each other some pictures of our past and it was hilarious. We feel that the both of us changed alot in terms of looks, for the better of course! I was telling her maybe 5-10 years down the road when we meet again, we'll be looking back at our current pictures and find it disgusting. Hahaha!




_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally had a day out with the guys before Fathur flew off to Australia, and I finally did my helix piercing that day too! So happy I finally did it cause I couldn't stop thinking if I should or not, but now that I did it, I can't stop thinking if I should do a tragus piercing. Anyway when I'm with the guys, it'll be super fun and we'll be laughing alot. Especially when wira's there! Hehehe, both Axel and I love him alot!





Axel was having his salad, which I find super gross to eat cause it's so... fresh. The vegetables are not even cooked! The juice that'll come out of it..*shivers*. Ros is the one and only person so far who'll totally agree with me. So wira took a picture of Axel eating it and sent it to her. Her reaction is the same as mine.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the very same week(yes it was a very busy week for me), Axel, Jamie, Josephine and I had our 2nd double date! We changed our plan from going to timbre, to having picnic at marina barrage  followed by dinner at a authentic(I think) ramen shop. 

We met up at suntec first cause Jamie wanted to get some clothes from cotton on. Was so excited when we were at marina barrage! We ate, played games, took pictures, and went off quickly cause it was burning hot. Both Jamie and Josephine baked cookies for us! But we didn't finish it though and I felt bad, but still super thankful for what they did! 























We wanted to have dinner at Swee Choon, but it was too far so we settled for Ramen instead. According to Josephine, the ramen here is the kind of ramen tast you'll find in Japan, and it's really different! It's nice, however I still prefer ajisen kind of ramen cause I find the soup too thick to my liking. Their ramen are by seasons, which means you choose the season you want, and for each season, their soup are different.










Green tea cola which taste like the fizzy cola sweet I use to eat when I was young. 




I ordered the Summer season one cause it's the only that's spicy. 


I always have a problem ending a post. Hahaha, I don't know what to say to end it without any awkwardness. So, goodbye! Many more post coming up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe