A switch that changes things

13:25

Late last month, I quit my job at Cotton On to join my aunt's company and work as her assistant.  I worked at Cotton On for about 3 months plus from Wisma to Suntec, and I really enjoy working there. Ok the truth is, I enjoy the staff benefits more. Hahaha. Comparing to other retail companies, Cotton On's pay and staff benefits are one of the best I know of. But of course, working in retail line is very tiring, especially when I'm schooling full time. And it can be mundane and let you have alot of time to think, also it'll challenge your patience cause there will be alot of customers that can be really irritating. The stressful part comes when I have to do POS(point-of-sale a.k.a cashier) cause I'm dealing with money, and Cotton On always have different on going sales which confuse me alot. Suntec Mega is currently the biggest Cotton On outlet in Asia and it holds the other Cotton On brands like Cotton On Body etc. which means shopping there is like heaven! Of course it's definitely not a job that I'll want as a full time job, but the experience was really good. :) 

Right now I'm working at a insurance company called AXA as my aunt's assistant. She's a financial advisor, so through working there, I'm getting exposed to this industry and see if it's what I want to do in the future. I'm learning everything from scratch and it feels like I'm going to school at times for a new subject. It's definitely stressful, but the fun thing is I get to go out and meet different people, which in return I get to learn many new things which may or may not relate to what I'm doing now. It's definitely a very interesting job, and I get to go to many different places which I've never been to before and have nice food! Some can be really expensive like a $27 chicken rice...







__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This holiday, Axel and I cooked pasta together again! This time round it was more "professionally" done. Hahaha. Instead of just having instant pasta sauce and pasta, we added onions, garlic and minced beef too! It tasted really really good! Axel went to search YouTube videos before hand, and basically he's the one cooking. Hahaha. I'm just in charge of boiling the pasta and chopping some onions.

He even cooked scrambled eggs but not those normal kind, it's those creamy kind with milk and some stuffs which I totally have no idea what is it. I was really impressed with him cooking everything on his own which tasted delicious cause all along I know he love to cook, but hasn't really get down to cook. I really like guys who cooks! Hehehe, lucky me! 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe