The day has arrived

20:54

The long awaited day has finally arrived...

I am now officially the shortest in my family. Hahaha! I knew this was coming, the day where my primary 6 sis grow taller than me. But it happened sooner than expected! My secondary 2 bro outgrew me early last year after he was sick for a week, he just suddenly shoot up! Now he's taller than my mum and grandma too. I think it's perfectly fine for a girl to be short, but I don't want to be this short. Though my ideal height is 160cm, I'll be very happy if I reach 155cm.(My current height is 151cm) But oh well, at least I can wear super high heels when I'm with Axel and won't be taller than him.

Anyway, I didn't see Axel for 4 days, which is super long!! Cause usually we see each other 5days a week due to school, but since it's UT period now and our UT timings are very different, we don't meet. But today, we finally met up! For like 2 minutes... Haahha. Cause he was on his way to school and I was leaving, so we met halfway. I was telling Brenda how much I've missed him and want to run and jump onto him. Hahaha! Brenda was like "Faster! Faster! Faster!" I walked really quickly towards him, trying not to run. Hahaha, but that guy was playing it cool, took his own sweet time walking towards me, and his hug was like meh. Hahaha, so I kept telling him off through text after his UT. But still, i know he missed me as much as I've missed him!

I finally went shopping last Sunday! It feels so damn good after not shopping for a month. Ever since I started working, I had extra money so I will buy myself at least 1 piece of clothing every month. Since I work at cotton on, I get to 'shop' while working, and I've been eyeing for a few stuffs. Doing morning shift means I had time to try those clothes before the store opened. And I bought everything I tried when my work ended! Hehehe! Oh the joy... Can't wait to wear my new clothes out and take pictures!

Instead of drafting out this post, I should be studying for my last UT tomorrow, but I couldn't help it cause I have so many things on my mind which I want to talk about. Anyway I've been sleeping super late these few days, like 4.30am cause I was busy preparing for my UT. Now all these lack of sleep are starting to show on my face.. But my long holidays are finally here soon! So many places to go, so many people to meet, so many upcoming plans! Hehehe! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe