Last week of Y2S1

14:44

This sem started off really differently from last year, I changed classes everyday. It's like I have 2 different classes, and my classmates for each day is a mix and match from the 2 group. It wasn't easy for me at first as I only see most of them 1-3 times a week, therefore making long term friends was quite hard. Unlike in year 1, I made lots of close friends by week 5. I wished I was in other classes, classes that was fixed for that sem, so that I could make friends easily and bond with my class faster. However I'm I glad it didn't happen that way. 

Being in different classes almost everyday helped me meet many people, and making more friends than I did last sem. Everyone I met was so nice, so fun, and so comfortable to be with. Though it took longer than usual to be comfortable and close to them, at the end they are the people I'm glad I met. 

Tuesday :
So glad I'm in the same class as Stanley every Tuesday! It's always great to be in the same class as someone you already know, makes everything easier. And there's Gary, Stanley's gay partner for this sem. Hahaha, just kidding, they're both straight, just lonely. 

Wednesday : 

Yann Yun aka YY is the tallest girl with the slimmest leg I've ever know. Seriously, her legs are to die for. She's just like a older sister to me, and a very funny one! We got close quite fast, together with Brenda and Shafiel. 

My favourite Op team! This group of guys are super hilarious! I cannot go a day without laughing when I'm with them. 

Thursday :

Also my favourite group, for ecd! Shi Jie and I are forever disturbing Ah boon, at the same time he and Khim always quarreling. Ahh... Miss them already. 


Friday : 
My class ordered pizza!! Rik was suppose to treat the "local" family pizza cause he lost his bet with us. Hahaha, but of course we won't make him do that. So instead, everyone chip in and got 8 pizzas! 





Brenda, one of my favourite girl! Hehehe! Everyone calls her a ice princess cause of the cold feeling she gives to people she don't know, and they said I'm the one that managed to "melt her". Hahaha! Told Brenda about it and we couldn't stop laughing. But got to admit it's true, and I'm proud of it! The feeling she first gave me was really cold and unfriendly too. In fact according to her, everyone tells her the same thing. But yea, we got close super fast!


And Chris! Forever bullying me just because he's so much bigger in size than me, and then when he needs my help, he'll be super nice. Hahahaha! But it's always fun playing around with him. 

My "local" family!! Love this family so much, always making my day awesome just by texting. Even texting them can be super funny! But this isn't the complete family picture cause Yu Jun's missing. All of us didn't know each other before, and on the very first day we were grouped together for stats class, we started joking around alot and got close!





Tadah! I edited Yu Jun's picture in so this is a complete family photo! Quite proud of my work cause it's done using iPhone! Not photoshop or anything like that. 

Monday : 


The very first few friends I made this sem!  YY, Brenda and Shafiel~ And this Shafiel got a girlfriend this sem, mainly thanks to me. Hahahaha! 

Tuesday : 
Pizza again on the last day of school! A treat by my favourite faci, cause he lost to us in fun run. Hahaha! 





Kim! My favorite faci not just for this sem, but my entire poly life so far. He's really funny, always making jokes, being more like a friend than faci, but yet still teaches really well. Making sure we understand everything using the best method. 


Bryan my evil buddy! He's always telling others not to be deceived by my looks. I may be small in size, but I'm very evil. So I'll always tell him not to talk so much, cause he's as evil as me! In fact, he's worst. Hahaha!








After class mini-party! 


This sem was really really awesome. It was so much better than what I expected. Though changing class everyday helps me make lots of friends, I still hope that next sem it'll be fix! For now, I'm enjoying my holidays~






































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe