16.1 surprise | Lucky day

12:02

Last Thursday I was suppose to meet Axel for lunch but he overslept, so I went over to his place and meet him first. Everytime when I walk to city hall from work, I'll walk past Canele and it's been tempting me! So, I decided to surprise Axel with a small strawberry shortcake and macaroons! Also as a mini celebration for our 16 month  + 1 day anniversary. We don't celebrate every month cause it's quite stupid and boring to do so, instead we celebrate yearly. But sometimes, 1 of us will randomly throw a surprise at the other person on a random monthsary.



__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Axel surprised me at work! We met my aunt for a short while too cause she was buying stuffs from my work place, and she treated us lunch! She didn't join us though cause she had to head back to work. We had lunch at Thai Express and we regretted. We didn't explore what other shops are there which we can go for lunch, and we just decide on Thai Express immediately.





After lunch, we went out of Raffles City to hear the F1 race cars and the entrance to the show was right there. We were walking and Axel suddenly stop and ask me to pick something up, guess what it was....(if you follow me on insta or twitter you would have know already)


IT'S A F1 GRANDSTAND TICKET FOR THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were so excited and happy, we couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Hahahahaha! But we only found 1 ticket, which means the both of us can't go together. In the end, none of us went cause we were scared. HAHAHA! We were scared of going in alone with a ticket that's not ours, scared that we may get into trouble, and luckily we didn't went in! We checked online and they said in order to go in, you'll need to bring the ticket and the landyard, but we don't have the landyard. But still we were happy cause what's the chances of you picking up a F1 grandstand ticket which is worth $300+.

Even though we didn't went in to watch the race, we went all around marina square and suntec city trying to watch the race. And we did! We found many different spots that allowed us to watch the race. And the best thing was we saw the sunset and it's beautiful! Ok actually all sunsets are beautiful to me. 





Maybe next year both Axel and I will get tickets to watch the race! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe