October Foodventure

16:48

Godiva Chocolatier


Takashimaya
#B2-00

All chocolate lovers will have to try Godiva's Chocolate Soft Serve because you will love it! The ice cream is really smooth, creamy and chocolaty. $8 is expensive for an ice cream, but it's worth the try!



Kith Cafe


Park Mall
9 Penang Road
#01-01E

A cafe located at Park Mall serving pizzas to pasta, to sandwiches and more. I tried their mushroom aglio olio which was good, but I would like it if it was spicier. Their breakfast menu is worth the try too!






Spanish Doughnuts


Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road
#05-51/52

I love Churros! But I don't like the one at Spanish Doughnuts cause it's really thin and hard, I'm like eating biscuits. The 3 different chocolate was nice though, but as for the Churros I will definitely refer the one sold inside USS cause it's softer and fluffier.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe