Kind of different

01:05






I'm done with the first week of school! My excitement level dropped till 0 on the third day hahaha. Axel said he expected it to end on the first day after first meeting ended... This semester is pretty good cause I'm in the same class with almost everyone I wished for, and I'll still meet those who I didn't get to be in the same class with during lunch or after school.

But the biggest change this semester was being in school without Axel. Since Year 1 I've been meeting him every morning and after school to go home together, and sometimes we'll meet for lunch too. I thought I wouldn't feel much difference cause even though we were in school together, we don't stick to each other much and we always enjoy hanging around our friends. However during the first day of school I can feel the difference, I missed him so damn much. Seeing my couple friends make me miss him even more hahaha. I was actually quite emotional on the first day when I talked to him about it but he insisted it was me having pms. (Which may be right cause my period came the next day hahaha) We only get to meet each other once a week now so those days are really precious to me.

Pictures in this post are taken during Angela's birthday which I will blog about soon, and the quality is super good cause I'm using Jastine's new camera.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe