1 Day Trip

14:35






























After all my school related stuff ended, I went JB again! This time it's to celebrate Zac's birthday. We had lots of good food there thanks to the guys cause I didn't know where we were at all, just follow and eat all the good food. Hahaha. All the food we ate will be in March's Foodventure so look out for it next month! After lunch, we went shopping and bought Zac a Captain America's shield light thing to be placed on the wall. It's really cool and he loved it! 

Then it was time for movie, followed by manicure and pedicure for Amanda and I! I didn't do gelish this time round cause I think it's really bad for my nails. I love how my nails turned out but it can't last long like gelish. Only a few days passed and it's starting to chip off. 

We spent some time at the arcade before heading for dinner. It was really fun to be backed in the arcade after many years. When I was in secondary school, my friends and I would always hang out there. Dinner was fantastic! The main dish was chili crab, omg. I miss the dinner that night. Oh and Jackie brought the old school kind of camera where films are needed, and most of the pictures turned out really nice! Can't wait for the next trip! Which hopefully I'll be able to go.

*Some pictures in this post are credited to Zac and Jackie*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe